Sunday 22 January 2012

SNAPSHOTS III

SNAPSHOTS OF HONG KONG Pt III

1. Back to the UK
I head back to London in mid-February and decided to get a little travel pouch so that I wouldn't misplace my passport the night before I fly. Not that I've done that before.




2. Juiced
Freshly squeezed carrot & apple juice from one of the many streetside juice stalls in Hong Kong.





3. Bright lights, big city
Hong Kong is all about huge buildings and spotlit signs so it was a breath of fresh air to find this little twinkling haven in the middle of our roaring city.




4. Only in Hong Kong


Love,
Geisha
xxx

1 comment:

  1. I am catching up with your HK posts right now and loving them. I am so jealous you're there over CNY and that number plate is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)