Sunday 22 January 2012

FAVOURITE BASICS ft. Muubaa, April 77 denim & Minnetonka

Recently, I've been reaching for a few default items that have become my favourite everyday basics:

Burgundy leather jacket from Muubaa (ordered from the Cocosa website who are an absolute dream to shop with. Speedy delivery and gorgeous packaging. SHOUTOUT.)




T-shirt from Armani Exchange (Check out their sale - they do awesome jeggings)



Bag from Gucci (via Susie Bubble, sold to me for a tenner at the BLOGGERS YARD SALE that we were both a part of.



Jeans from a very cool brand called April 77 who also dabble in music. These jeans come with a guitar plectrum in a built in plectrum pocket - adorable.



Lastly, my tan Minnetonka fringed ankle boots.

-----------

What items have you been reaching for everyday?

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't believe how good the prices were at the blogger yard sale! Loving that leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit .
    Why don't we follow each other ? ;)
    wiikuuu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)