Sunday 22 January 2012

Western New Year 2012


SNAPSHOTS OF HONG KONG Pt I

1. Dai Pai Dong
The quintessential streetside cafes in Hong Kong serving noodles, fried snacks and other goodies from dawn until dusk.


2. YOPPI Fro-Yo
My favourite DIY frozen yoghurt store that lets you dispense your own combination of flavours by pulling all sorts of fun levers and tons of toppings to choose from, all served with a special Hello Kitty cup & spoon.




3. Forever 21
Opening soon! Excited.


4. Western New Year's Eve
BLURRYYY... But I swear I wasn't drunk! Spent with my darling lil sister.


Love,
Geisha
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I know where that F21 is! It's in Causeway bay towards Times Square right? They have been building that mall for years now. Also loving the blurry pic of you and the sis celebrating NY.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I love hearing all your opinions :)